is a biotechnology company backed by Shenzhen Qianhai Xiaozao Technology Co,, Ltd
), a well-funded, pre-commercial stage biotechnology company that is dedicated to the sustainable development, production and commercialization of speciality ingredients derived from natural microalgae
. Our portfolio includes unique nutritional, personal care, and pharmaceutical intermediate products produced from both phototrophic and heterotrophic algae. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced marketing professional from the nutraceutical, food, cosmetics, or pharmaceutical industries
to join our international team headquartered in Shenzhen China
to lead our global marketing efforts in the commercialization of these novel products.
Location: Shenzhen, China
and Los Angeles, USA
, mostly flexible
As the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing both global and regional B2B programs
to effectively market our innovative ingredient and value-added products. You will develop and lead branding initiatives to highlight the unique benefits of our products
, develop and execute traditional, digital, and social-network communication efforts to maximize product awareness in downstream stakeholders
, develop and implement price positioning strategies that would target key market segments to optimize market penetration and profitability, and support senior management in strategic partnership discussions.
Working with our technical team and senior management, key tasks for the incumbent may include but not be limited to the development and execution of a B2B branding
and marketing strategy for our specialty ingredient products
, pricing, corporate communication, trade-shows, development of collaterals such as web-site, brochures, and videos, social network
tactics to drive B2B demand for our products, and serving as the voice of our customers to help guide product development.
Position reference number: SHENZHEN_2018_CN
- Bachelor or Masters (preferred) in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience and a proven track record of success in specialty ingredient marketing.
- Willing to stay in Shenzhen China to work with the senior management and product development teams. to develop marketing strategy for the brand and product.
- Exceptional knowledge of B2B marketing strategies, concepts and practices.
- Confident, driven, entrepreneurial and high-energy team player with a demonstrated ability in working with senior management, product development, and quality teams to execute business plans.
- Strong analytical skills that can translate complex and/or incomplete market data into actionable strategies to effectively support product and market development decision-making and resource allocation.
- Demonstrated skills in traditional, web, social network communication channels.
- Demonstrated project management competency.
- Effective time management, organization and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).